- This Policy provides for the methods in which we use and process your personal data (later referred to as the Data) in connection with your use of our web page. This Policy contains also information about cookies and other tools used by us.
- This Policy refers to all our web pages, websites, mobile applications and our accounts in social networking services (later jointly referred to as the Service/Services).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The controller of your personal data is Graal S.A
- When you are using our Services, we collect in particular: IP addresses, URL, information about user behaviour in the Services, clicked elements of web pages in the Services, names of files opened, time and date of using the Services, name of your Internet service provider, information about your operating system and your browser type and version.
- If you are contacting us via contact forms available in the Services, depending on the form type we collect also your: first name, surname, e-mail address and phone number.
- If you are contacting us via social networking services, we also collect such data as photographs or documents posted by you through social media.
- Your personal data are collected through: cookies accepted by you, the Google Analytics tool, and your use of the contact form or communicators available in social media.
- Your personal data are processed to allow you to fully use the functionality of our Services and to allow us to provide electronic services to you; for analytical purposes; for development, repair or testing various functionalities of the Services; and to handle your message sent via the contact form.
RIGHTS CONNECTED WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by us and to receive a copy of such data.
- You have the right to have your personal data processed in the Services rectified (corrected or supplemented), have the processing restricted or the data erased.
- You have the right to object against using your data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to data portability, i.e. you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller. Where technically feasible, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the personal data protection laws.
- If you have accepted cookies or sent a message using the contact form, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For detailed information about the processing of your personal data in case you have accepted cookies or sent a message using the contact form.
„To use the above rights, you can contact the Administrator: Graal S.A., ul. Zachodnia, 84-200 Wejherowo, tel.: (058) 677 58 20 and via email: email@example.com or the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator: Mr. Tomasz Prusinowski, possible contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, sending correspondence to the Administrator’s address with the note “Data Protection Inspector””.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored in your end-device and intended for using the Services. Usually cookies contain the name of the web page from which they originate, the storage period in the end-device and the unique number.
a) adjust the contents of our web pages to your preferences and optimise the use of web pages; in particular, cookies allow to recognise your device and adequately show the web page adjusted to your individual needs;
b) create statistics which allow us to understand the way you use web pages and consequently, to improve their structure and contents.
3. We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the end-device until you leave a web page or close your software (a browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device for the time specified in cookies parameters or until they are deleted.
4. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) necessary cookies which allow you to use the services available in the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for any services which require authentication in the Service;
b) cookies used for security, e.g. used for detecting authentication breaches in the Service;
c) performance cookies which allow us to gather information about the method of using the Service;
d) functional cookies with which “remembering” your settings and your interface personalization is possible, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region, font size, graphic design of the web page etc.
5. If you do not want cookies to be installed on your device, you can refuse to consent to cookies installation in the following way:
- If you use Internet Explorer, please select “Tools/Internet options” on the main toolbar, and then in the “Privacy” window tick “Advanced” and disable cookies.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, please select “Tools” on the main toolbar, then “Options” and determine your privacy level in the “Privacy” window.
- If you use Opera please select “Tools” on the toolbar, then go to “Preferences”, select “Advanced” and then “Cookies”.
- If you use Google Chrome, please select “Options” on the toolbar on the right, then “Show advanced settings” and then “Content settings – Cookies”.
- If you use Safari, in the Settings sidebar click „Safari”, go the „Privacy” and click “Block cookies”.
These are standard types of browsers. In most of them you can find information about cookies in the “Tools” or “Options” toolbars.
6. Please remember that restrictions to using cookies may affect some functionalities available on our web pages.
OTHER ANALYTICAL TOOLS
In our Services we also use the Google Analytics tool to malaise website user behaviour. This tool collects data about cookies. We need them for statistical purposes to check how often given websites and tabs are visited. We use these data also to optimize and develop our Services.